Sunday, July 15, 2012

"Blood on the Tracks": Brian Willson's Transformation from Vietnam Vet to Pacifist. 2 of 3

#The Best "Blood on the Tracks": Brian Willson's Transformation from Vietnam Vet to Pacifist. 2 of 3.
Advertisements

Good VDO of "Blood on the Tracks": Brian Willson's Transformation from Vietnam Vet to Pacifist. 2 of 3

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. today i am pleased to present Video on Vietnam Veterans Donation. i would like it to block my sisters. and also the public. information that is useful. with your friends. "Blood on the Tracks": Brian Willson's Transformation from Vietnam Vet to Pacifist. 2 of 3, that I have seen this as an outstanding contribution. VDO is the information. The End. Judgment in the view. "Blood on the Tracks": Brian Willson's Transformation from Vietnam Vet to Pacifist. 2 of 3 Video Clips. Duration : 17.45 Mins.

www.DemocracyNow.org - Democracy Now! airs an extensive interview with a man who put his life on the line twice: Once when he served in the Vietnam War and again when he came back. On September 1, 1987, Brian Willson took part in a nonviolent political action outside the Concord Naval Weapons Station in California. He sat down on the train tracks, along with two other veterans, to try to stop a US government munitions train sending weapons to Central America during the time of the Contra Wars. The train didn't stop. Willson suffered 19 broken bones, a fractured skull and lost both of his legs. "Before, I had spent many months in Nicaragua in the war zones and I had been to El Salvador talking to guerrillas and to talking human rights workers. Understanding incredible extent of murders that were going on and maimings and displacements cause of fear of being murdered," Willson said. I decided that I had to "at least escalate my own non-violent occupation, if you will, of the tracks. ... "Well I regret that I lost my legs, but I don't regret that I was there. I did what I said I was going to do. ... Following orders, I discovered, is not what I'm about." Today, he is traveling the country visiting solidarity protests with Occupy Wall Street, where some of his fellow protesters are also veterans. He's also been talking about his new memoir, "Blood on the Tracks: The Life And Times of S. Brian Willson." On the West Coast he completed much of the tour on his hand cycle. Part 3 ...
View Related articles associated with Vietnam Veterans Donation. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share "Blood on the Tracks": Brian Willson's Transformation from Vietnam Vet to Pacifist. 2 of 3.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment