Friday, June 29, 2012

Honor Flight Kansas - 138

#The Best Honor Flight Kansas - 138. Advertisements

Good VDO of Honor Flight Kansas - 138

Not back then, I presented the story. Useful. today i am happy to gift Video on Vietnam Veterans Donation. i want it to dam my sisters. and therefore the public. information that's helpful. along with your friends. Honor Flight Kansas - 138, that I have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is that the information. The End. Judgment in the view. Honor Flight Kansas - 138 Video Clips. Duration : 13.70 Mins.

Honor Flights is a program begun in 2005 to send our World War II Veterans to Washington DC, to see the memorials dedicated to them - at no cost to the veteran. Since then nearly 20000 Veterans have been able to make the trip to see the WWII, Korean, and Vietnam memorials and the Tomb of the Unknowns at Arlington National Cemetery. www.centralprairiehonorflights.org. Pease donate to this great cause! Also in this video is the Kansas RC & D program. DVD000138
View Related articles associated with Vietnam Veterans Donation. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Honor Flight Kansas - 138.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment