Friday, June 29, 2012

Four Hours In My Lai (1 of 7)

1# Four Hours In My Lai (1 of 7). Advertisements

VDO of Four Hours In My Lai (1 of 7)

After we got the information about Vietnam Veterans Of America Pick Up ago VDO, we will verify the Four Hours In My Lai (1 of 7). I urge everyone to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have bump into Four Hours In My Lai (1 of 7). I saw that it had been important for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you are doing not wish to publish VDO. i'm pleased to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. Four Hours In My Lai (1 of 7) Video Clips. Duration : 9.88 Mins.

Americans tell of USA infantry massacre and rape of allied civilian women and children in South Vietnam. US Army photos and film. NOTE NOT in hostile territory, NOT an enemy village in South Vietnam, no-one properly punished. (you get more for DUI or pot than Calley got, he was out in under four months, no one else punished at all.) Most important was that SOME Americans knew better and tried to stop it AT THE TIME. The black guy from Detroit, the helicopter crew , Pvt Berhart and others, goes to show who has morals and who doesn't. The dude from Detriot couldn't understand how how they didn't know morals form somewhere, and the helicopter pilot and others who likened them to Nazi's and didn't go to Vietnam to be the Nazi's You sullied your allies with this, New Zealand and Australia are still dirty from this, it doesn't wash off. Our heroes have this stain on them even if THEY did no wrong. Yet still in Iraq CNN shows the USA continuing with NAZI tactics, using civilians (children even) under duress to check booby traps and to knock on doors of suspected ambushes, against Geneva. Using civilian contractors with No accountability. WHEN ARE THE USA GOING TO LEARN.? Stop being the Nazi's, or at least censor your press and TV stop youtube etc. Hide what you do , the Nazi's at least knew that one, be decent enough to have shame. Same with the BAIT for SNIPER programme, if bullets were left near a school in your town would someone other than a terrorist pick them up, would it ...
View Related articles associated with Vietnam Veterans Of America Pick Up. I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Four Hours In My Lai (1 of 7).
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment